Bennett Trenchless at No Dig 2019 in Chicago
Bennett Trenchless Engineers will be attending the annual North American Society for Trenchless Technology No-Dig Show in Chicago, Illinois from March 17 to March 21. In addition to attending the conference, Bennett Trenchless staff have authored or co-authored three papers that will be presented at the conference, including:
- Monday, March 18 at 10:45 AM in Track 2: Hydrofracture Risk Evaluation: Advancing Design Practice
- Tuesday, March 19 at 8:00 AM in Track 4: A Case Study in Corestones – Challenging Pipejack Beneath I-8 in San Diego
- Tuesday, March 19 at 8:50 AM in Track 4: Sioux Falls, South Dakota I-229 Trenchless Crossing Obstacles Overcome through Teamwork and Perseverance: Or How Did We Miss That?
Bennett Trenchless staff will also be teaching the following courses before and after the technical sessions of the conference:
- Sunday, March 17 : Trenchless Technology Short Course – New Installation
- Wednesday/Thursday, March 20/21: Horizontal Directional Drilling Good Practices Course
We look forward to the opportunity to learn and collaborate with the best in the industry. We hope to see you there!